The Queen's Law Journal is published twice a year, in January and May. The QLJ publishes articles, comments, and book reviews written in both English and French.
Queen's Law Journal
Index to Legal Periodicals ISSN 0019-4077
Ordering & Claim Information
- Invoices are mailed to subscribers in the spring and subscriptions operate on a continuous basis until written cancellation is received. No refunds.
- Each subscription is based on our May through April academic year. Claims must be made within 6 months from the publication date. Our Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) Registration Number is R10786 8705 RT0001.
- Subscription Information Sheet [PDF]
- Canadian: CDN $50.00 (add 5% federal portion of HST/GST)
- Alumni: CDN $40.00 (add 5% federal portion of HST/GST)
- International: CDN $50.00
How to Subscribe
To directly subscribe to the Queen's Law Journal, or for other subscription inquiries, please Email: email@example.com